Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Star Dance 58 !

Whats up man~
We are

                              Star Dance 58 !



What a nice name !

My dancing partner

Yong Lin !
Our teacher for Girl Genration dance
Love her much!
Cute and funny girl

Twins !
Yong Qi here ^^
Nice girl 
Our teacher for Girl Generation dance ~

Nur Ahmad !
Look handsome rite ?
haha
Good in dancing~

Alicia
My [rong jie]
Haha~
My lovely sis! 
Good in study ~
My teacher in class 
HUey Leen~
My [ling ku sis]
Hhaa..
No la..
She care me much !
Always sleep in da class~
Just less confident sometimes !

Who is this ?
SO yeng 1 !
Yea ~
She is _Joyce Lim
Good in study and dance too~
My best friend and my dai gar jie
Care me
&
Always bully me !!!

Wow~
This is me
_Mss Jeniffer ^^
Not good in dancing 
Not good in study 
But good in _make other happy ! 


We start practice since july until now
Sometimes really tired to pracice 
But..No choice la~
Wanna show the best at graduation night !

Hope we can dance well on next monday 
_AUDITION !!! 

Yeah , Star Dance 58 !


1 comment:

  1. joyce lim

    u spell yong lin wrongly XD tsk tsk XP anyway, nice one! ^^

    ReplyDelete