Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday _School life

Today
actually i no mood when go school
argue with daddy this morning
i really dunno what i do make he so angry
excuse me
i really trying to control myself 
so better dun talk so much at home

Today finish school then go badminton court 
Huhu~
so nice
but....my stomach damn pain la!

When ham dan joyce sms-ing
i use the suttlecock hit her><
actually i not really wan hit her,
but she said i sengaja then i just said yes la~
haha

Today told ham dan bout my past thing
hmm
feel relax when someone can really listen what i said
thanks la ! my ham dan + nice friend !

Most happy is...
haha
ANN and I win the badminton competition~
yeah yeah!
1st time ><

ohya!
today muet speaking...damn !
really damn myself !
i hope my english can like them ...
i ady try my best to talk..
but really cant

HAIZ

today...
i really feel sad

Sui zai ANN called me 'SEI FEI PO'
2 time already
when i listen this..
ofcause i sure like nothing
but i really feel sad !
haiz!
when i can become slim and thin !!!

ish !!!!!!

have to study now..
alot homework waiting me ><

All the best to myself ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment