Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 19, 2011

BluR bLUR monday

I love form 6
I hate form 6 too !!!

Now 12.40 am
What the hell i doing ?!
Homework again
I really cant understand i studying what !
All friends can do well
but i even cant answer
I ady try my best to study!
I ady less facebook
I ady less chit chat
But why i still so shit !

All my friend good in english
can speak well
but , everytime i try to learn and speak to them
I really feeling like wanna cry
but i try to asked other if i dunno
If i asked too much
They sure will feel annoying
Haiz
What to do ?
Study alone !
Learn alone !
Cry alone !


Why I love form 6?
Ofcourse my friends
Joyce
Leen
Alicia
Fiona
2 twins girl
and other
really make me feel warm and touch sometimes
Ya..This is my 1st time saw this kind of friend
It's too friendly

Thanks them !

HAIZ
now need to sleep and wake up at 3.30 am

Good Nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment