Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Falling Down ~

Wuwuwu
Blood ><

Today before go my dancing class
I wearing my sport shoe
then daddy suddenly said
'' FAST , I closed the gate ady ''
Then I faster run out !
Mana tau...
Suddenly my fall down
When the time i fall down
My eye cant see anything
Hand pain
Headache
Ass pain ><

OMG !
So shame !
Daddy scold me and asked me got hurt or no
I sure said no lo

Then daddy called me when i'm out
He said sorry to me cause he close the gate
and ask me ok or not..got hurt ?
Then i said i sporty gurl wont hurt de la~
No hurt also

Actually my hand damn pain !!!
But feel warm when daddy ask me ok or  not ^^

Now doing RND
wow ~
My plaining today
No sleep !!!
Hope i can finished my [ 3 Karangan , 6 ESSEY , RND ] 


Good Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment