Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 15, 2014

16 May 2014



Just wash my car and my mood bring me here to write blog,
No why..I just feeling strong seriously.
I was sitting alone and think about what my plan for this one month holiday
I know time is limited for me,
I'm busying for my dance competition on this Sunday.
and we all are new without any competition experience.
but atleast we tried. 
We practice very hard everyday, every single day
we did not have studio to practice
no mirror 
no big place 
only thing we can do other than practice at home are rented from outside.
which RM50 per hour. It's costly but I know it;s worth.
But I was quite angry that thing I received this morning
Ya, you a business women who open studio. 
I was super manners that request and ask about rented for tonight.
How ''manners'' you are? You a business women but you're a teacher too.
Don't you know manners? 
Is ok without any studio for us to practice
we can do it our own
Ya, I don't have any expect for this competition.
I don't care how the result will be. 
even we get the last, but I tried! I tried my best.
Two more days for us, 
Guys, prove it to people who look down on us before.
I will let you, you ,and you who said about me before.
''Jeniffer, you dance? Haha..Laugh die me''
ya, I dance. I dance for my own, but not for you. 
I don't care how old am I when I'm success, 50? 60 or 80 years old. I will do it before I die! 
Remembered this, your laugh make me stronger!
Arrogance make you behind! 
Thanks my only teacher who support us always 
She's busy but still spend her time for us.
Appreciate..
Appreciate from heart ..seriously
Thanks, teacher Elaine :') 
Happy Teacher Day :)
I will never ever give up on dance no matter what ..
Give me some time.

I think alot alot in this few days.
What can I do..How do I start my plan?
Yea, I know it takes alot money and time
but is ok.
a step make me get closer to my dream

Namewee recently  post his new song.


I'm awake after listen it.
How stupid a person be a softhearted person
No.
I will never be that stupid to treat people who doesn't care about me at all
Doesn't worth it
Society changed, 
I need to changed too.
If dislike what I do, you may leave.
I live because of myself, because of people who love me.but not you :) 

如果有人利用你的柔软攻击你,
利用你的善良欺负你,
利用你的宽容践踏你,请不要哭泣
你的柔软善良宽容是你值得拥有更好生活的资本,
也是你立于这世界真实的支撑。
人活着不是为了证明苦难,而是亲历过黑暗才配拥有光明。
不要为不值得的人浪费你宝贵的泪水,要为爱你的人保留你最好的微笑。



面对生活请记得保持微笑,就算生活用泪水给你回报。


Keep smiling because one day life will get tired of upsetting you.




















1 comment:

  1. fuyo princess also wash car :P jkjk. just bear in mind tat nobody is perfect. then u wont expect and live happily. God give u all these people to challenge n open up ur eyes not everyone is good as you. u will get thru this just be urself and having me by urside :P u know i always love u n ever <3 miss u~

    -chiu yan

    ReplyDelete