Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week Before Sembreak End

Time flies .. so fast..
My one month holiday going to end (1 week left)
So of course I will spend my time wisely

Actually plan to have short trip with Pooi Yan but I can't :(
My superwomen mom was overseas for 8 days trip
So I'm the one who need to take care home

Back hometown last Saturday
Grandpa Grandma I miss you so so much :(
Sorry that couldn't back hometown often because I was busy for something
Have dance performance on June,  hope will have some improvement!
Morning went to breakfast before back hometown
My Baba
My youngest sister.


So after dinner, we just simply plan to mountain climbing (all of us too full after popo meal..she just give me too much meat. I love you popo!)
I don't eat pork .but the egg just killed me.
Hakka food too best!


Everytime before I went back Puchong, I said " gong gong, hug hug'' .
Gong Gong face will turn red and he will laugh then run away!
He just look cute isn't ?


That's too much mosquito here.

That's crazy cousin, always bully me!

He wrote " Today Weather are Good'' in mandarin.
then we started drawing.

I saw this puppy when back home.
so sad..
Why people are so responsible
Once you take them home, please be responsible to them!

He keep complaint his leg was tired and pain=.=



My younger sis start her college last Sunday
She just look cute when she wear formal to college..My sis finally grow up :')
Feel touched when she out from the hall i wonder why.
Then she show me her timetable for this week orientation. (From 6am to 11pm) ..MMU, are you mad?
So dad will fetch and bring her back.
and I the one alone at home whole day

So..this is crazy enjoyed, because from 7am I was busy until 8pm
only I can sit down to rest.
So 7am I woke up for breakfast ofcourse
and 9am I started wash 2 car and floor ourside my house (because dog shit too much)
It takes me around 2 hour.
Then I started prepared my own lunch.
after this,
my  4 hour workout time started
and after this will play with my little baby (my dog)
then I sweep and mop house (I'm a good daughter actually XD) then only I have my dinner
God, I admit I was getting older and older.. Backache after this ><



Mom recipe . Tomato as meal. 




My baby girl. FIFI
I feel sorry to her because a super long time I didn't play and talk to her.
Everytime I talk to her, she will sit beside me and listen to me.
Just be healthy ok my baby.


BIBI was my baby boy.
He just like a pig, sleep everyday!
This is how he look when want me bring him out.
Acting cool I think. 

My handsome daddy 

Wechat with mom!

She just send me this after video call!

That's the thing I do everyday.
Repeat, repeat and repeat!
Yea, have to out for dancing class now.
Bye ! :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment