Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 27, 2009

BBQ day ~

Hey friend~

tomorw open skul lu

haha

bit sad n bit happy~

waiting my Eko & Sej period~

yahoo!

Yesterday BBQ ..

haha

nothing to eat ~

but i get a lot happy !!!

That day have 3 ppl birthday ~

Haha..

But i din eat cake also ..

T_T

diet.

haiz...

I take a lot picha ~

haha..

And i play piano also o ^^







Be4 go BBQ








Mii again o ^^








Opps~








Yeah~ GO out lu!!!







_________________________________


BBQ





Daddy preparing BBq












All small cousin starting bbq~ My hot dog there~












Blue colour shirt call mii yi xuan jiejie

Pink colour birthday gal ~

White colour =.=say to mii that day ..

Lao po ..wo ai ni..

haha








PLaying candle~












My leng lui sis eating ~











C here~ Chi Cak!!!









___________________________________

After BBQ




Mii playing piano o ~








PIng pong time~










My sis n I ~







__________________________________

Cake time




Baby birthday
Mango 1~




















My datuk~
Black forest



















3 cake~





















Happy family!!!









_____________________________________________

Family time~




Muacks~~Love her so much!!!




















My lovely tang jie~



















MOst sayang mii de

Gong gong

love him!!!

9 comments: