Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 2, 2014

April, May 2014

Finally, I came here again.
I was busy like hell in this 2 month..
Preparing for my final exam next monday and I'm going have crazy month after this!
and practice for dance competition on 18th May.
Crazy...that's really crazy but I love it.
Less time to sleep and sometimes even no. It's tired, but when doing something you really like, that's worth.
Really worth! 

My baby meat on body was gain much more because I just skip my daily workout for 1 month.
What the hell...this is crazy...crazy ever! 
I seriously unbearable myself so much.

Ok..talk about what's going on in this 2 month.
Hehe...I just busying preparing birthday present for Pooi Yan.
Not that expensive but seriously, it make me headache..
Stupid video maker keep no responding and I have to remake and remake...
By the way, I make it finally :D
going to show her tomorrow. Hmm..hope she like it.

So...
Yeah..I join dance workshop on 21st of April at Freedom Dance Studio
OMG! This workshop just killed me. 
My leg and hand muscle pain for few days.
But seriously, it paid off!
And after the dance sharing season by all the Malaysia dancer,
I have  a planning!
I gonna start save money and go to Japan for joining their dancing class..even 1 classes!
Dancing make my life always!

Oh!
I just read an article about what Obama said to her daughter..
that's great,
it just wake me up!
Here the quote : 

1.We live in a capitalistic society in which everyone’s trying to sell us something. Everyone’s looking out for themselves in one way or another, and you need to do the same. Stop putting yourself out because you’re too shy to say no.

2. People get offended about the strangest things. Take Kendrick Lamar’s now-infamous verse on “Control” this summer: he called out a list of a dozen rappers he thinks he’s better than (and he’s right)。 The internet went crazy, and rappers all over the industry rushed to their mics to record a response. The thing is, all K-Dot said is he’s the best rapper. Everyone took it personally, and that’s exactly what he was going for. The lesson to learn from this is that not everything is about you, and if you’re easily upset, someone will use that to their advantage.

This is just part of the quote he said. Ok, I gonna change myself..seriously. How I feel people selfishness and fake.I feel that, yea... I feel SHIT to them when people selfishness for graded or their own good. Is ok for them, but yea, I'm not. Why people just can't sharing? If you only think about yourself, you’ll soon find yourself by yourself. Stop for a minute and think about how your actions affect other people – did you take the last cup of coffee from the break room? Refill it! Do you live with others? Don’t drink out the milk carton. We share this world 100% of the time, so every action you take can affect other people.I love the feeling when people are happy because of me, I feel proud of myself. That's all. As what I always said, 
is ok how other laughed and look down on you, things is you the one not looking down yourself. Just prove them WRONG

Next two week gonna start my plan for my 1 month holiday. A big plan for me, ofcourse, I will kill myself from workout and , I'm going alone to find dog around my house area and buy them dog food and water too :) 

2 comments:

  1. like it super much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sei hamdan.. dont starve or work out till u neglect ur freaking body or i feed u with tau fu fa again >< XD love ur body AND ur health is most important. no health=no dance anymore!! ur compassion, hardwork n sincere heart will prove ppl tat u r who u r. i love u baby yi xuan <3 just stay being urself. i und u. xoxo

    -chiu yan :P

    ReplyDelete