Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 7, 2014

My Journey_ Ipoh (Day 8- Last day)

My last day in Ipoh 
Pooi Yan and her family bring me out for breakfast
Ipoh Chicken Floss Noodle
Crazy..super duper..damn..NIce!
The soup you will not find it in KL ..Never lol.

After breakfast then we went home for nap...
ok...her idea......
I just woke up at 12pm and prepared everything that have to bring back to Puchong
I just get mad when I cleaning all my stuff.
that's too much !

Since my ticket at 3pm, so around 1.30pm
I just had lunch with Pooi Yan and Jasmine
I wonder the soup name
but the taste was good!
After my lunch then have to say goodbye to her family :'(

Start from the left : Aunt, Popo, Jasmine, Me, Ah Mun, Pooi Yan
that's the photo with pooi yan family


After this ..
Pooi Yan accompany me back to KL and she back again to Ipoh again
because..this was the first time I take train..
She not feeling well

Shh...
2 and half hour we reached KL Sentral
then she bring me to LRT Kelana Jaya 


In LRT
she help to take all my stuff

then my friend Cheng Khan came and bring me home and Pooi Yan back to Ipoh.

_____________________________________________________________
My feeling in this 8 day trip


Ms. Pooi Yan 
don't complaint what I write is disgusting, I just write in from heart
Thanks a lot a lot 
Thanks for everything from the 1st day I came Ipoh until the last day I went back to Puchong
Start from your family
When I came you house, 
I feel like ..hmm...they all look so serious..
Am I troubling them..
but then i changed my mind.
I feel the warm when everyone having dinner together
everyone teasing each other
When you guys  holding popo hand 
When your aunt is teasing you
When  popo scold you
I miss the house is full of noises
I miss popo food 
I miss the moment I play with Jasmine
I miss everything in Ipoh
Thanks so so much to your family who taking care me for few days
Thanks again :') 

Lastly, 
you!
I know your mouth is 38 
and I scared of you sometimes
but I feel your care this few days
I feel super touched when you bring me to Marina and Lumut even when you feel sleepy
and I know you doesn't like people bring trouble to you 
paiseh if I bring any trouble to your family and you personally 
Thanks again
when bringing me back to KL 
is just a normal things
but I feel touched
ok..i admit it..I easily get touch lol
And you help me take heavy stuff and standing in the train with your sleepy eye 
feel sad and guilty that I was troubling you 
I just nothing much to said.
Thanks again for everything 
Appreciate it!
A thousand ..thank to you!


Muahhhhhh

My holiday trip ended here :)





My Awesome Trip



No comments:

Post a Comment