Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 5, 2010

Road Run~





6/2/2010

The last ROad Run i can go
Form 5 le
haiz

Today just me alone go skul
my friend all lazy go
me sit with my malay friend ^^
Then 9 am ready ~
Piang ~
All form 1, 2 run lu~

We all Form 3 4 5 slow bit..
cause they small ma..
gv them run 1st
Then piang again ~
we all run
run a run
I cant breath le ...
cause i gt bit asthma

Then till 9.30 more..
reach skul~
i wan die le la..
the bendahara ( my rumah sukan colour ...green )
call me ''CEPAT CEPAT CEPAT ''
wahaha

at there~
me get number 5 !
yahoo !!!
1st time leh...
THX MY LEG N GOD~
.















My number & that 1 lo~ haha..
duno how to say
paiseh XD















My skul logo~






























No.5~
Hahax
reli happy
okay la
till here~
wanna sleep le
DAmm tired~

Nite ~

No comments:

Post a Comment