Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Journey_ Ipoh (Day 7)

Last 2 day in Ipoh
We went to Ipoh temple in the early morning 
and something make me feeling warm
is that..
she said she was sleepy 
then I just said lets go home and sleep 
but then she bring me to Marina Island and Lumut




Pangkor Island just opposite 
I wonder how long I didn't came for a beautiful beach
The view was crazy nice and the air was so fresh even under a hot sun!

Look at our leg..the leg after sunburn in Penang

After this..
I tot she bring me home
but then..
she bring me to Lumut again!
Pooi Yan ar Pooi Yan 
:')

I do not take any photo there 
just bought native produce in Lumut 
after this ..

Tua Pek Kong temple :)


Does she look really bossy?
I do think so .

Just very near and this girl said go there by car..


I'm not ready yet..


can you spot me?


we couldn't find the way out ..
so just asked for help 
after this 
we went for our next coffee shop 
[Burps & Giggles] in Ipoh
This is the front view 

I love the environment here..

Our tea time :)
Chicken burger. I not so sure about the burger name
but the taste is crazy crazy nice even I hate chicken

The way we eat this burger..
Pooi Yan will started eat from the bread ..
then only the meat..
ok..then I follow ..
because she the one introduce me to here
ofcourse she experience it much more than me!
(Actually I just making joke with her)

but then she just spoiled my burger with so much tomato..I hate ketchup ..
luckily the taste still good!
I will be back to here next time!

After this,
we went home and rest and have dinner with her family ..
my last dinner with her family
they chilling with each other and her neighbour ,Ah Ying too
I feel so warm and they just like my family..

then Jasmine cried..
Jasmine was sick.. :(
Pity her..

We finished our dinner at 7.30pm 
and both of us started dress up and ready for our ladies night
We went for History Bistro
My first time going Pub with friend :)
Feel so excited!

she's going to make up
Do you excited to see her make up look?


Ok...I don't know how to make up at all.
and this the fourth time she make up for me...
I seriously can't stand for her funny face..no..serious face 
She just unbearable me because I keep laughing there.
By the way, she done!

Then we went out round 9pm
quite late.
My last night with this fellow
Does she look nice?
I will not praise her since she always said me ''dog'' when I praising her..
You're pretty la boss!
We just drink around 3 bottle..and because she the driver, so I the one who drank more..
ok.. I was just stop drinking beer for a long long time.
and I feel faint after this.
but I'm still awake lol
Then we order french fries
...Ok..my last supper in Ipoh
This is super ..no...super duper nice supper!
I just stop eating french fries for a very long time too!
then we stop drink beer because of the taste was weird after eating that.

Then we went home for sleep!
My last night in Ipoh was just past :')
Gonna miss....




My Awesome Trip 
















No comments:

Post a Comment