Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 3, 2014

My journey_ Penang Day 3

Day 3 in Penang
...
Is this too fast :')

Since our last day in Penang
of course went to place that famous in Penang

Here we go !



Kek Lok Si Temple
The most famous temple in Penang






Since it was a temple 
so we not taking so much picture here :)

Someone just like a grandma when going down the stairs 
Haha
and I took a picture that I holding her hand
but then get scold by her :P
so I delete it :( 

After this we went to Penang Hill
 but then we saw an old man sitting on the roadside 
He couldn't stand and his eyesight was not good
Then we stop our car beside and bring him to the restaurant that he wanna go
So sad...
Hope he is find there :') 

Then we went to our destination

The ticket is RM8 with MY Card which mean our IC
and will be half price for student ..
but I'm too clever that forget to bring it..
so that 38 Pooi Yan laughed at me that she paid RM4 and I paid RM8..Grr...




We sitting at the front 
Someone said it was scary..
Hmm..really? 

The air here was fresh and cold!!
But..I love Ipoh air more :D


That's our last destiny in penang after a lunch in Penang Time Square


Yea...Bye Penang
I'll be back :) 






My awesome trip 









No comments:

Post a Comment