Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Memories

Since I back from my holiday trip..
2 weeks left for my holiday. It should be the time for me to sleep and eat well.
Yea..I eat very well..should be super well..that's why I  put on so much weight..(will be diet after this)
but I didn't sleep well...Busy this and that..and insomnia some more...oh God..

So I took few day to renovate my room.
look so damn fresh now! even it still look messy .
Then I found some childhood thing..I can't stop laughing when I saw all this.

1) 
YoYo
I know this for boy..but I kinda like to play this!
I bought it from...Toy Story or Toy City ..forgotten 
My 2 favorite yoyo and I still keep it nicely :D

2)
My Naruto game card
I love naruto game and movie..
but I only interested to Kakashi! ( The 1st card in the photo)
He look so damn handsome and a good character
I just can't stop playing ps2 and watch Naruto movie with my younger sister!

3) 
Pokemon sticker collection!
I bought a lot a lot when I'm form1 
I will rush to the shop bought all sticker after school
but still left few :( 
Pokemon lover always 
but now not really since I getting older.
but he always look cute!

4) 

Antique Gameboy!
I think everyone mostly have this? maybe?.....
It still work but with battery 
I love mario game :D

5) 
My form1 folio..
Can u find the mistake?
this a malay word.
''Bertanggungjawab'' and I wrote...''Bertanggungjaeab''! 
My awesome malay when form 1.

I still wondering..
why I can't thank to our principal in folio?

6) 
Amulet?
but this for exam
My younger sis just draw me this for bringing good luck for my SPM in year 2010
how sweet?!
crazy sis ever

7) 
My standard 3 spectacle
my first spec in life!
Since it look round, so I call it doraemon spec 
It suit me for my round face too.
so everyone keep call me fatty when I wear this..
should be cute, ok? 

upgraded after a few year
hahaha.
i seriously can't use this kind of spec..
too dangerous for me
I a boy when I small until I form 4 then only I started look like a 'girl' 
so ... I stop used this..I can't stand for it too .
that's look kinda weird to me

8) 
My first phone in life!
Nokia 1600 the best handphone 
It still function now and I used this since... I'm 12!
long long time ago!
I can't leave without it when I first couple with a long long distance love
Just send atleast 300 message in a day.
but now..
I a samsung fans lol

9) 
My standard 2 books of remembrance
...how come I wrote this kind of things..
seriously a money lover!
you will understand if you know chinese..


and my friend scared to paid money
so she just simply write to me and because she rush for tuition class 
oh god..
i just show her this today
she can't stop laughing too
we same school from standard 3 to form 5
my very old friend!

10) 
Ok..
My super awesome housework company
Yo Xuan Sendirian Berhad
hahaha
that's why I good in cleaning thing
I do it since I was small
and everything have to paid 
I love business 
money..too

I can't stand it ..haha

my resit..
and sign by my long term customer
my mum!

11)
My Mini drum bought from Beijing, China
My daddy just keep said I was childish enough.
but ..I love something relevant to music!
That's look cool what!

This just part of it.
What a memorable thing in life
I hope the techno now will be like the past
everyone still contact by face to face
is out dated and should always look at the future
but sometimes things and memories past was best thing in my life compared to now


















No comments:

Post a Comment