Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 2, 2014

My journey _ Ipoh (Day 1 and Day 2)

A very sudden decision ever in my life..
Yes, my first trip with friend, Pooi Yan
We just plan to reward our self after this super awesome final exam.
So... my Ipoh and Penang trip was start!  

 I did not come Ipoh probably around seven years ..quite excited!
Oh God! The air here seriously can't compare with Puchong here
Damn fresh and cold!
No wonder my friend keep complain about environment in Cyberjaya
Pity her who came from Ipoh to Cyber for study.
That's so much different lol!
Around 2 and half hour we reached! 

I stay at Pooi Yan house in Ipoh.
 I'm so so so shy to stay there 
I keep worried about will they unhappy and  dislike me because of disturbing and troubling them
will they .... and so much thing I think about before this.
But when I step into their house, Her aunt was so friendly !
only I feel not so fear and shy.
she called me ''沉易船'' ( read it in Cantonese ) ! 
My name was so special lol 
Our luggage and bag.
That's too much thing ..this just part of it!

Pooi Yan grandma ..so I called her popo :) 
 
She is so cute ! Her name call Jasmine :D
I wonder what behind that aunty doing
Dalang, my first meal in Ipoh!
How long I didn't eat home food since my awesome exam. 
I just don't care about my weight! I wanna eat ! Yummm . 
Their 10.30pm supper in McDonald's 
We just laugh die when popo talking something that irrelevant with what we talking! 
Haha. She was cute lol!
Yea, that's my day 1 in ipoh. 
Nothing special but awesome! 


Day 2,
We woke up at 8.30am 
We out for breakfast
 I not so sure about the food name
but I only know..''yee mee'' ? Yumm! 
This is so cheap and tasty!
Around RM3.50 or RM4?
 only RM15 for 4 person, =.=||| I can't find it in KL 
Oh God, I was so damn full!
Then we just go buy thing and back home.

Then.... I follow Pooi Yan..sleep ..again .. 
Around 1pm we out for lunch 
Bak Kut Teh
haha..Jasmine follow too :D
 My food still inside and didn't digest at all..and I eat a big bowl of rice
 Ahh..I don't care again.
That's nice since I didn't eat this for so long! 
After lunch go home and pack my thing back her daddy house.
I shy again @_@


turtle :)
I like this article
so meaningful 

Then both of us just start cleaning  
She look so expert. isn't?But....things happen 
LOL!Ms. Pooi Yan. you're so awesome!
Around 7 or 8pm , her dad was backThen he bring us out for dinner.
Her daddy was so nice and friendly!
We ate tomyam prawn, bacon, and tofu! wao! So nice!
Her daddy friend said we look alike. serious ?!
 Haha. My long-lost sister lol!

She bring me here- ipoh railway station
So nice we just walk around there and take some photo 


Here is Kinta river front walk
OMG ! the view is crazy nice!

Should come with my love next time lol

We bought this strawberry blended!Yumm! So nice!
 
photo with this soh po in Ipoh! 
Last place we went tonightIpoh pasar malam !
She asked me hold her hand and walk.yee..i feel so warm .feel so caring! :D
then we bought strawberry,
 pudding and apom or apam.I don't know
around 11 we're home!
and we sleep early for tomorrow Penang trip! 

That's my day 1 and day 2 in Ipoh.
I just feeling like..how time flies.
so fast i went there for 2 day :')
To be continue for another 6 days!




My awesome trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment