Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 3, 2014

My journey _ Penang Day 2


Second day in Penang
we plan to wake up at 6am 
but ....
we failed :D

We just woke up then clean and dress up for breakfast
we went here at 9am for renting bicycle 
RM15 for one 
and RM50 for deposit
The shop name called ISABELLA (if no mistaken)
their service was good :)



We start find 3D street art 

We took photo with foreign tourists
He came and talk to us and told us about street art 
he said that the street art here was nice but the traffic was terrible
haha..that's true
and he told us how how how about the 3D art
thanks a lot :)






then we go in a narrow street which just behind the school
but then miracle happen again!
The moment we out from the street...

Oh GOD!
Cafe 55 
We found it accidentally!
Haha
Nothing special if you look at the decoration there
It just like a normal cafe 
but..the food and coffee was delicious!


This is what we order for coffee
Cappuccino!
The bread was so damn soft and tasty ! 
I swear I'll go there again :) 

Dalang~
This is mine cappuccino 
the price around RM12.90 .. Not so sure 
Yumm! 
Food there make my day :)

Finished our breakfast then hunt for 3D art begin! :D



This is fun !

Thanks the family help us take photo :)
You help me I help you 
How nice :D

I know we failed 


Then we went here..I think it was a market?
Quite crowded
Knife massage?
I not dare enough to try but they seem so relax 
we bought this 
herbal tea.just RM6
so cheap and tasty!
It help to quench  thirst!
good try :) 


Actually we just wanna took photo with him
but then he teach us how to post 
haha 

He asked me to do a Kung Fu post XD
you know what..
everyone looking at us 
that's funny and crazy but I love it lol !

yea, rock it !

After this, we start find 3D art again
Not a easy thing ..at all :( 




She ..my boss 








Then we start tired..just cycling for few hours
we went here for rest
[70's Ice]
I ate Mango and Lychee ice

Pooi Yan ate mango and orange ice!
She was so enjoyed lol


Thanks uncle for this biscuit
He was so caring
he came and teach us how to go Chew Jetty, Penang 
and asked us to take good care and be careful since we just 2 girl 
Thanks a lot uncle :) 




We reached Chew Jetty here :)

Next,
we going to find more 3D Art..
but it was seriously hard!
lol
then we went to a ''not very clean'' beach to take a rest 


and a uncle...but not married i think?
he was so friendly
He bring us find a 3D art that most people couldn't find it!
Haha


Not  easy to take this 3D art!




This the one 
Can you find it?




Thanks a lot again
the 3rd person who help us in Penang :)
Appreciate !

His neighbour ..
they all are so nice  :)


Yea..the last 3D we took 
We was so tired to find all out 

Finally...
around 4pm we back to hotel..
we was cycling for 7 hour under a big sun!
I know..
we're going to sunburn!

Then we take a nap and 8pm will out to Hard Rock hotel for dinner

This the restaurant for tonight
We went to Hard Rock hotel..
it look nice 
but not so special 
so we went here.
''The Best Steak in Town''
[THE SHIP]
for our dinner

The price was amazing.. 'EXPENSIVE'
I ordered Black Paper Chicken with vege steak
Mine around RM25



Pooi Yan ordered Salmon steak
This around RM33 
and the red wine around RM93

My outfit for tonight :) 

After dinner
we went back hotel again since I started blur 


My day 2 in Penang ended
It was tired..
but awesome

Yea..IT'S AWESOME !


                     

My awesome trip 












































No comments:

Post a Comment