Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Journey_ Ipoh (DAY 6)


My last 3 day in Ipoh before went back to Puchong
That so poh bring me go Ipoh famous Dim Sum 
so we just woke up at 7am and went out around 8

Ming Court Hong Kong Tim Sum
Total we spend for breakfast
RM50.56
Not so expensive if compare to KL here
but the food was delicious seriously!
I love Har Gao :D

then we just back home and ready for our afternoon plan
Then..
something scary happen
You know what she doing?
I just wanna iron my jacket..
and then..
The iron was on fire!
I just don't know what to do ..
and I told Pooi Yan and asked her don't tell her aunt..
Walao..
she just out and told her..
My face was super red and fear!
My boss ...
A super shame thing ever...

Then everything done ,
We went to Ipoh Parade just buy something for her sister and I bought something for Jasmine :)
She show me how ''lala'' ipoh student there
Finally I know that ''lala'' in ipoh

around 1pm 
we went for our lunch


so hard to find a parking there since lunch hour 
then we turn for few round and finally we found a parking
and my friend just saw her bestie there
and this is what her friend left a message in her car
then we went here for lunch
The Happy 8
This their front door
I love their decoration



this is what we order for drinks
mine is cappuccino
and Pooi Yan order orange juice

dalang~ my dessert
tiramisu!
Oh ..My ..God! the moment i put it into my mouth...
''Amazing''

Pooi Yan ordered strawberry cheese
i not so sure
but definitely NICE!
If dessert was a healthy food and will not get fat..I swear...I will eat this EVERYDAY!



After this...
our Tea time
Purple Cane Restaurant




Look at this environment..
comfortable and peaceful place!
No more exam fever!
I just ready for Food right now :D


their appetizer
Yummm


and this is what Pooi Yan ordered
'' FLOWER BALL''
in mandarin is花球! 
I just keep asked her..why it called flower ball?
then she already PEK CEK to answer me 
see her face..
Then only I stop asked ..
Sorry boss :D


Then we order a pillow bread.
I forget to take a photo...that's too delicious and tasty since I was a bread lover!

we just sitting there for 2 to 3 hour 
talk about something girl will talk lol

and we went home at 4pm
ok..
then our stomach started not feeling well..
I wonder why..
We drink too much tea and we doesn't realize it ..
then we sleep until 6pm 
nope..i not going to sleep because little Jasmine was back and I just playing around with her 
and the pig Pooi Yan..ofcourse..she'll sleep no matter what 


After our dinner,
we went out for a walk
Kinta River again
Around 11pm we went back home and sleep!

That's all for the day!
Seems like nothing, but I feel blessed..because of my stomach never get hungry all the time!





My awesome trip


















No comments:

Post a Comment