Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 19, 2011

Run for my life ♥

Feel like I'M busy rite ? XD
YA~
Actually my life really busy non-stop

Why i said so?

Because of form 6 life ><
Everyday go school in the early
Go home in the night XD
have to pratice dance in school and outside too
Wasai
Homework alot
Sometime even no time to revision

But the way
One thing i wont forgot everyday is
EXERCISE
haha~
Thats my life~
I love my healthy life

Actually
My mum and sis asked me
Confirm wanna study form 6?
If you dun1"
You must said

when they asked me wanna study what
I tell them i wanna BE artis life
DANCE , SHOOTING , SINGING
they tell me"
Just go ahead
But ..
I really scare that i will regret
If i stop dancing , singing
then i have no othher experience
So,
my answer is
I WANTED GO UNIVERSITY !
yea~
This my choose

So
I will do all my best
I wont be lazy anymore
I wont let other look down on me
I wont
I Wont
I WOnt
I WONt

I WONT !!!

Lets run for life !


Love my life
Love myself 

No comments:

Post a Comment