Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friends♥

Draw by : My dear Joyce
Actually this tuesday
I argue with her
Finish school she didt talk with me
Then i tot she angry with me ><

When practice dance
She didt talk with ME
I also didt talk with HER

At class,
I send her a crazy picture and said sorry to her


She didt reply
I really tot she angry me T_T

then after school
i busy and didt saw any message
After i saw my phone message

She send me this picture
Wa~
Suddenly feel tough :D
I tot she angry me

Then yesterday night she facebook chat with me
She said she purposely play me and act with Yong Qi
Alamak !
Like this also funny arh ?

Kill her XD
Btw ,
Nothing happen then okkie ady

________
___________________________________________________________________


''
Mss Jeniffer dear, u know wht is mean by BEST FRIEND? Best friend is regardless of we

happen anythings, we oso can share and talk together, even tht things is vry private, bt 

we oso can share together, bsc I really treat u as a real friend and u r the only I can trust

nw, I nvr guard against u, that's y I will tell u my things n feeling like b4 I trouble on Max

and Jin, Even we know each other only have 3 months bt I hope u oso can think like that,

dont feel stranger to me ok ?  ''


This message was write my by Angeline dear too


Sorry bout this ..

Mayb this few day i'm too stress


Sorry sorry sorry

1 comment:

  1. hehe, i where wil angry my darling de XD hehehe.. tat time i dint talk with u,i also feel heartache de, but i try to act, tot u wil come to me XD but mana tau, u so sked.. blek~ XP then i also feel quite bad, so ma give u tis pic lu ^^ -joyce

    ReplyDelete