Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 14, 2010

15/11/2010

Harlo my dear friend
F3w day didt write blog le~
Miss mi ?hahax

Today going to skul ~
feel so sad , sad bcz miss all my dear friend at SMK PU 1
last year at this skul le
really many many memories that i cant 4gt since i form 2 til now
I have learnt a lot thing from my friend
even that many bad thing happen , but happy thing oso happenn to mi ~

I stil remember when I 1st day cum this skul
I'm reli a very guai lui
even talking oso so shy XD
1st day i go skul , my mummy acc me ~
then i in the class ~ my teacher ( PUAN MANIMEGALAI) < duno how to spell
called me to introduce myself....
walao eh , this is the thing i most scared !
then i say : NAMA SAYA CHIN YI XUAN
thats all !

when reces time , got a gal ( my best friend since form2 til form 3 ) cum talk to me..
wat she talk reli weird
she say  : ERM , HI ...UR MUMMY AT DOWN THERE WAITING U
that time i thinking , HAR ...MY MUMMY AT DOWN THERE NOT UR BUSENUS WOR ....BUT I JZ SMILE TO HER LA
but ...she becum my best friend...very best friend
we didt study at class~ just play play play..
even write a book about many thing de...we can pass to each other using throw even teacher at class XD
hahax
stil gt 1 more time ~ RAINING day ~
wat we do ?
hehe
go play water !
After going  back class, our teacher ask ...y u 2 play water until all the land like this ! har? !
call us to lap the table....BUT WE NO TISUE=.=
then .... i gv her my towel....wuwu....to LAP the table~



Still got 1 more thing ~ cant 4gt
Moral period !
WE 2 didt cut 'KUKU' be4 ~
so ..very long lo...
The moral teacher oways wan to cut us de...
1 day , my best friend gv the teacher calling to cut her kuku ( dun think other thing la)
But.....she cry=.=
then wat happen u noe?
I CRY TOO .....bz my friend cry =.=
WTH with me lo~ haha
finish my form 2 memorie ~
Now me and her......
'ENEMY' ? NO...is she treat me as enemy...but i treat her ask my BEST FRIEND EVER !


WHat is FRIENDSHIP ?
HAIZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment