Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 30, 2011

1st of Oktober






Time goes fast
Now ady OKTOBER
Dunno why
I feel like many things happen to me this few month
Last year SPM
now I'm in form 6

I dun1 so fast be aunty ..
I wan always 17 enough
Just stop there please 




                                               2.20 am _
                                               What am I doing now?!
                                               Damn ! Doing RnD now
                                               use half day to finished it ^^v
                                               so sleepy
                                               for what form 6 do such thing ?
                                               wasting my time !
                                               I still want to sleep , chit chat , play
                                               Exam coming soon !
                                              Seen like what also haven prepare
                                                             DIE LARH !
                     


My pimple ><
Finally , I pit it .~hoho
Blood =.='''

Dang Dang !
Block someone finally ~



Today nothing special
Stupid friend cried at school
Actually i dunno what happen
then LEEN jie told me she crying
i told LEEN jie : aiya ..sumtimes we need alone when sad
but =.=
My leg will go her there and asked y she cried
Stupid me ><

BTW ,
Form 6 really make my life nice and challenging !
I LOVE IT
and
HATE IT !

Today menstrual pain come..
WTH !
one month 2 times
Really spoil my mood

This few days saw many post bout ANIMAL ABUSE in facebook
HUMAN , Can stop doing that ?
When saw this , really feel heart pain
animal also human what
Haiz
Human mind...
DAMN IT !
Have to sleep now
Need wake up early tomorrow
Good Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment