Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My English

Actually today my mood very good
But after MUET period..
My mood down and feeling like I'm so stupid
Why I said so...


Today out muet teacher asked us to do Essay
not more than 200 word
But i ady try my best to cut until 233
After that , teacher ask my friend (ROshini ) and me to take back the paper
But teacher just marking mine paper
and she scold me...Not really scold..

After i saw my paper...
Full of Red word
I really feel wanna cry at that time

I thinking
Why I'm stupid
Why I'm not good in english
Why T'm not Fiona and Alicia ..all teacher love them much
Why I'm not like by other

That time I really no mood 

Just keep quiet
But i sure will show my happy and crazy face infront friend


Well ,I wont give up
Thats me
Never say never
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment