Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Form 6 Life


My Form 6 life
Busy Busy Busy !

Morning go school
Evening go home
Night after 12 am only sleep
Morning before 5 am wake
1 day sleep 3/4 hour

I will old and die easly one day

Okkie ~
Said back to my form 6 life

I still remember 1st day i go my school [ SMK ALAM MEGAH ]
when i go to my class..
1 indian girl come and help me
take table and chair~
Then a chinese girl come and introduce herseld
Haha
Then..
When i sitting
And teacher teaching
Many chinese student come out and see me
Even lower form !
I feel so weird =.=

I know i look like artis ~(perasan)

Okkie ~
After that
Bla bla bla~ a few month

Our class [ 6 bawah Akaun]
Is the class i didt see before
Why said so ?

Because all of us too nice
helping each other
playing each other
sleep together when PP teaching

My family member at school ~
1 Joyce (oldest)
2 Yong Qi
3 Yong Lin
4 Huey Leen
5 Alicia
6 Ann
7 Umiray
8 Fiona
9 Jeniffer ( yongest ^^ )

This is my family !
I love them much !
They all always nice and good

As a principal
Teacher said must have a good impression to other
See ~ Am I look like a good student ?
Smart ? haha
Perasan again ><



Ya ,
This my life
=)

Smile it and Laugh it

2 comments:

  1. joycelim

    woi >< haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. y my comment left half == i say, not oldest is eldest.. lol!

    ReplyDelete