Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 23, 2011

My class , My school

This morning
when I reach school 
just like normal siting there and doing my homework

Suddenly , Fiona and AliciA came
Alicia normally will said GOOD Morning Jeniffer
But today different
She just keep quiet and look very down 

Ofcourse always keh poh de me sure will go ask her what happen
She just keep quiet only

Then I hear that Fiona said she going leave our school
OMG !
I was damn shock suddenly
She tell us she get the schoolarship 
and mayb will leave
And I asked Alicia izit true
She tell me ya..and she ...crying 
...........
MY tear suddenly drop 
I really cant imagine if my class lost one friend again 
Then I keep crying 
Fiona asked me go out and she told me..
She wont leave
I damn happy !
But...This her feature
Can we so selfish ?

After that ,
Alicia told me 
she dun1 leave because her and fiona promise each other wont leave 
Before they2  come our school
Alicia was get the schoolarship at HIGH SCHOOL KLANG 
But because Fiona ..she give up
and they 2 come together 
Then they promise each other 
IF ONE OF THEM GET ANY TAWARAN
THEY WONT LEAVE EACH OTHER
thats why Fiona wont leave

When I listen what Alica told me
I really feel touch 
Why they even have so touching and sweet friendship
I really feel jealous seriously
In my life
NO this kind of thing happening
They all just CAKAP KOSONG 
hahax

But now okok la
got a aunty JOYCE here
Hope we all must keep in touch after STPM

Thats all for today 
Thank CUTE ! ^^o

No comments:

Post a Comment