Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 12, 2011

Can I cry ?

Sometimes
I really wanna cry loudly
NO 1 can understand me
Even my family

I just borrow my sis pants..
And i get scold by her
Wat..the..

I alone crying No1 know that
I stress because of school work
                    friends problem
                    family problem
                    mine problem

I really hope i have a good listener siting down and listen
But I dunno who i can find
Today
I cry while having my dinner

WHy
Why i cant be a stong girl

Why
Why friends can do that to me

Why
Why family cant understand me

Why
Why
Why
Alot of WHY in my brain now

Seriously,
I hope to suiside sumtimes
But i know it's a stupid way

SO
Just smile to face it

:)  

1 comment:

  1. Don't think too much. My friend. A lot things will nid u to face and figure it out. be strong my friend .

    ReplyDelete