Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is this called best friend ?






Best friend
Should sharing
       caring
       loving each other

I know her since 1st day i go form 6
Her name _ANGELINE
before someone coming out
our relation is better than other
but after that guy came out
Our relation
CHANGE  CHANGE  CHANGE

why ?
When you have any problem
You'r not trying to tell me your problem
You even tell him
but dont wanna to tell me

I feel dissapointed on you

When you need some1
I'm there
But why you treat me like a normal friend

Angeline , Mayb that guy is better and more nice than me as a best friend

Okkay..

What I wanna to do..
I ady try to do
When you need me
just a call
I will be there

Thanks My dear Joyce
My cute best friend in my life
She make me crazy always
She make me happy always
She make me pain always ( always bit me)
She make me cry sometimes ( touch)
She make me love her
She make me wanna said
THANKS YOU , JOYCE ! MY FRIEND !


Ya, I agree i'm not a good friend
But I admit I will try my best to treat all i love

In my life
1st  Study
2nd  Family
3rd  Dancing
4th  Friends

Boy friend"
Not important for me now


Never say Never
Thats me !
Mss Jeniffer
Chin Yi Xuan 

2 comments:

  1. joyce-

    i HATE u so much JENIFFER CHIN! i nvr wan to see ur face in school! so please get out from my life!!! is so annoying being care by u, or neither care about u! nvr bother me with ur problem, bcoz i dont care! i dun hate a girl, but if i do, u wil be my number one!

    teaching u english de oppposite words.. hate=love, nvr/dont=always, annoying=appreciated~

    frens forever my dear!

    ReplyDelete