Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday



I'm the 1st came school~
doing my homework and listening my ipad ~
wohoo ! nice holiday
                                                                  From my indian friends~

                                                                 The '' pau '' is bought by ANN ^^
                                                                    1st time he said belanja me ,haha
                                                             but..hutang him 1 '' DAI PAU '' =.='''

sampat Ann eating muruku !

2 ahmoi eating muruku by our indian classmate ^^

haha
they taking my mamee and muruku too XD

Mangkuk taking anugerah for MANGKUK CLUB 

My lovely Alicia ^^


Nice day
Some of my indians classmate ponteng !
Roshini promised me bring muruku for me =.=
LIED
until now also didt come school

Result for final exam ...
I reli reli feel dissapointed
I ady try my best
But what I get ?
Get scold by teaher !
WTH to me ?!
I reli duno why i do so much mistake!!!

The highest mark just 92 marks..
my Ekonomi
Haiz..
Because of some mistakes
DAMN myself !

I promised  myself , my family , my teacher
I MUST STUDY HARD
i want get a good result !!!
Please
Someone who wanna compare my result with you
Please dont ! I will feel more stress

BTW ..



No comments:

Post a Comment