Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pengawas Gathering



Sunway pyramid with pre-u pengawas
Am I look like SOH LUI ? XD
but i like this !
Puan Teen <3
Nice to chat  !
like our mother XD
Our group photo part 2 !
Why so many people wearing white colour ?! 

We are the promoter of Pizza Hut today ! 

Group photo part 1 !
I love this so much !
*ps : Alicia and Me *
haha
Puan Teen so cute rite ?!


I love this picha ~
like Brother and Sai Mui ^^v
                                                   

Leong jie and Sai Mui !
<3 her

aiya !


Thanks they 2 wait my family bring me only back home ! 
I love them ! 

Grhhh !

Feel tired today but
thanks Ann accompany me round whole Sunway and find clothe ! 
but 1 also didt buy ><
thanks so much 
I miss the moment we bought Spec ! 
so funny 

Thanks Alicia and Fiona 
thanks help us to choose Spec 
thanks care
and 

I LOVE YOU ALL ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment