Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 15, 2010

9.1.2010

9.1.2010

Sorry cz late update blog..
This few day busy 4 preparing my study
Cause this year SPM ..
reli alot presure

Last week ~
Go shoping with friend
We decide c movie de...
but my friend MANDY change her mind
Wan go Red box
Then we just go Red Box~
We choose le ''Happy Hour'' de
4 people ( RM 73.60)












Hua & Mandy singing~
Hahax
Many is black colour clothe de
tomorw go shoping with her again~
Yippy !
Then after sing.
Hua n her bf go lo
Mi n Mandy go eat ~
'Sense Cafe'
gt my idol there!!!
Real ppl reli leng zai
When we go there..
Gt a guy i feel like c be4
Then duno y i say hi to him
hE say hi to mi back =.=
Finally ...
I know he is the superstar that sing with My johnson be4 la!













This is my idol..
''DUNCAN''
reli tal n handsome~













Watermalon N fat fat chips~
Haha
Nice la..
But expensive













Can c the white clothe de?
hahax
He change alot le
be4 ugly de
now handsome bit le la~
Gt a picha with him de.
but mi ugly ~
dun1 upload here ^^













Mandy n I go ''DA REN CHAN TING'' eat ~
wah ..
expensive leh
eat le RM 50 ..2 people
hahax

This 1 so nice~
Lemon chicken!
Yummy~
Then that day til there onli ..
6 pm jau go back home lu
I also wan slep now~
Tomorw wan sing K with Mandy again ~
Nite all

2 comments: