Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 30, 2010

31.1.2010

2010 .
last january at 2010 .
wan say BYE BYE le...

Spm !
Spm!
SPm!

22/11/2010!
SPM coming soon

Now my pressure 1 day more than 1 day
Hate my student life
What kind of life is this ?!

This few day reli no mood...
Alot of thing wanna think
sumtime reli wanna thx my friend make me smile
If no them
I think i wil having mental problem :)
Sorry my friend...
If i less choi u all ..
Means i reli no mood le
Anyway , wanna thx GOD
cause Have so many best friend in my life

I hate
hate sum1 that always no choi mi
hate msn no reply mi
hate sms no reply mi
hate people leave mi alone
hate study
hate myself
hate sum1 cz family then dun1 choi friend
hate people that say mi
hate people like to pura-pura
HATE them !
HATE them !
HATE them !!!

I NOT NEED YOU ALL !

I JUST NEED MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment