Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Friday~

Harlu~

My mood is ok now

haha

Today 6 am wake up

T_T

i go KL with family~

wasai

reli shuang ar~

evry saturday also go ~

tomorw go pyramid with my darling friend luuu~

Today Eat wan tan mi

okok lo

Nice de~but too oily

Make my stomach full until now

Then we go Kl centre eat Macdonald~

yummy yummy !

Lone time no eat le~

at KL saw alot Leng zai ~

haha

Many banana man

yer~

tall , white , Leng zai

If malaysia guy gt them half

wahhhh

nice lu~

Tonight go friend house BBQ~

1 month BBQ 4 time le

Fatt liao luu

cham lo~

haha

My day is always full~

Happy day ^_^

kakax

ok la~wan rest lu

Tomorw wan make up so need 6 am wake up

Will upload alot picha o

^_^

miss u guy~

2 comments:

  1. haha
    so good leh
    so fun
    kor can't also
    jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah~
    funny lo
    faz upload the pic i wan see
    haha
    the baby 2day gt come leh
    go sunway my sis no bring me go
    cham a~
    thn if go change i wan go a
    ok?
    wait u reply.

    ReplyDelete