Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 22, 2014

22 Sept 2014



You know I'm saying you.
Sorry, I'm sorry for my emotional personality sometimes.
My dear, things change, and our friendship change too.
You know and I know too.
I know every time you tried hard to talk and out with me
We feel stress when out, talk, and even chat.
you worried make me angry, and I worried am I disturbing you.
I don't know since when we become like this..I don't know..


You know what, I received a message last Saturday,
my heart broken...
Not a big deal, not that serious, but my heart bleeding.
I feel sad, angry and disappoint.
I know, this might not my business, at all..
as long as you happy, is ok then..
but I care, I care you as my friend..maybe bestie, I don't know..
Yea, 1 year,  not  much experience we go through, but I care!
I care everything you do, I care you get hungry, you get sick, you get hurt..because you my friend.
because I really put my effort on it to do the best what friend should do.
But I know things change,
I tell myself, why am I so angry? I don't know.. I really don't know..
I can't even face you...I can't


I'm sorry,  for what I did to you
I have to stop everything that I do, to make both of us feeling better
This might my last time speak out my feeling,
It's hurt, really hurt..
I hate every time I put my heart on something and things get worst
that's my fault,
I choose to give up not to care, even it's hard enough
I trying very very hard...sorry










1 comment: