Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

20 Facts about ME.





1. I am a sport person.You can't imagine how sport I am. Running, swimming, badminton, basketball, dancing, tennis, whatever sport, I like that.

2. I am a caring person. I love to care people.

3. have a big body when I'm 14 years old and started diet when I'm 16 because friends called me 'elephant' and I did it :)

4. High self-motivate person. I love to motivate people and I hate people keep look down on themself. What for?

5. I'm a 'menfolk' girl. Because I can do thing guy can do, ofcourse, some I can't. lol. , I hate fake girl especially they always pretend infront guy.Disgusting.

6. I love wearing high heel. I feel confident when I wear that, because I love to walk like model fashion show...

7. I hate movie. Don't date me for movie in the first date please. I feel boring and I can sleep, especially cartoon and animation movie.

8. I love matured guy, not only their look, their way of thinking too. I can't stand for childish guy and always talk rubbish to me.

9. I love dancing. I not that professional, still a learner. But I will dance when I happy, when I sad and anytime. It make me feel alive.

10. I am a control freak. Everyone who know me agree too.

11. Emotional personality. I always think too much.

12. I prefer serious conversation rather than talking nonsense.

13. My dream that never change since I'm 6 years old, have my own cafe or restaurant.

14. I am a bread lover. The level I love bread you will never know. I can eat bread every single day. (That's why I can't be slim)

15. I hate, super hate selfish person. Who only care themself, and think about themself anytime, anywhere and anything.

16. I'm narcissistic. I'm sorry. I always think myself a pretty girl...

17. I love to do things alone,it always make me have a clearest mind.

18. I like to collect watches. Collect different watches to match my wearing.

19. I like to go out looking for stray cats and dogs and feed them eat.

20. I have my nickname (Jeniffer) since 13 years old.


That's me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment