Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 15, 2015

16|1|2015



If you not appreciate things I did, please shut your mouth up.
Hey? izit you the only ONE busy for assignment or exam? I'm leader but doesn't mean you guys don't have to be part of it. I'm human too, I might forget. I have my exam or assignment too. Is this fair enough? I spend whole night just to finished the whole report and explain to you all things that need to present. Ya, I'm busy body. If you don't appreciate my work, then do it your own. But when I asked you guys do, you all complain I give job last minute and you wont do it since last minute inform. WHAT THE FUCK?! and you complain this is a group work, we should do it together? If you say so, then why complain me did the whole report? Izit I'm happy enough to spend whole week and only sleep few whole just for the report? I hate excuses. Please, this is a group work, don't gave so much excuses, you can't come for practice and so on and at the end our presentation getting worst and worst just because of you! I don't hope to get any praises from you guys, I just hope you all appreciate things I did. You told me practice for presentation are waste of time, just because you are hungry or you are wanna go home earlier. Hey? I'm free enough to waste my time here with you?! LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment