Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME ^^



2011/12/12
Happy Birthday to myself ^^
I'm waiting ...
Waiting ...
and waiting..
Haha~
My phone ring~
Huey leen the first called me
Excited ><
Then mummy came my room wish me and hug me  <3
Hamdan Joyce called me pulak ~
haha
Then my 2 sis came in
Suddenly phone message non-stop
Touched Touched Touched 
Leng lui sis making homemake juicy~
Laichi + Ribena + Watermelon !
I love it 

Steamboat family ^^
We love steamboat ~
look delicious and healthy rite ?
My weight gain because of this =.=


I love you
You love me
We are happy family ^^

I'm 18 !!!
1St time get so  many present in my LIFE !!!
thanks so much
Joyce : Bear + Bear Pencil box
Alicia + Fiona : Necklace
Umiray : Phone charm
YongQi&Lynn : Vase
Shanmuha : Small Bear
ALL : FRUIT CAKE


Mummy and Daddy : Angpau ~ RMXXX
2sister : Angpau RMXXX + Birthday card !

David (Relative) : Hand chain

WOW !!!
first time in my life

Thank cute so so much you all !

NObody take this~
I set the time
KAKAKA
Nice ?! 

My lovely sis <3
Thanks for the card and angpau ^^

Hey my super junior enemy
Thanks for the angpau and card <3

My daddy and mummy !!

Feel touched and warm
thx god
I reli have a sweet and warm birthday party with my family

Promised : Study hard !!!
Wont simply angry

I wanna be myself
Learn from my girls generation <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment