Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011/12/24 Saturday

Long time no update my blog 
Actually just 2 or 3 day only =.=

Yea, I miss my school table ^^
next year everything must change it
No lazy ,No sleeping in class , No eat in class, No No No
must hardworking...STPM ><
FIGHTING !!!

just back from cousin wedding party 
Now only finished my exercise~
Wow, tomorrow must wear nice nice and be JI MUI ^^
get angpau ~~~

Today feel sad
Why? I dunno...When someone said SNSD sucks ..
My tears droping down...
BTW, I stil love them ^^ Saranghey~

Mummy go Taiwan 4 day already..
So fast=.=
Mayb too busy at home
Actually I just doing nothing at home...
My pencil box leave in my school bag until now=.=
OH GOD!
How to face my STPM next yeaR?
NVM ...! I'LL change it

12 am now~
Merry X'mas
so fast ...2011 going gone
A new year ...A new Yi Xuan will be here^^

Finished writing my blog~
Tomorrow have to make up early ...

*I LOVE YOU _ Daddy
              Mummy
              Da jie
              Mei Mei
            

No comments:

Post a Comment