Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Jing




26/10/2011
Time goes fast
My younger sister 16 years old now
Her birthday same date with Deepavali
She told me : Yea, indians celebrate with me also

Early in the morning
12 am
we all wake up and said happy birthday to her
She is busy with her facebook friends wish
and her phone message
wow !
Thats great

Then we belanja her breakfast
BAK KUT TEH
After that mummy go buy cake for her
PASSION FRUIT CAKE
haha~

Night ,
we go steamboat buffet
walao...
I can take 130 ++ pic at there
Dun care other see me =.=
Thats me !!!
haha

She get
Supper Junior album , Super Junior puzzle , Bear , Super Junior cup , Sony Ericson phone , 2 more present
and

OUR LOVE !!! XD


The present i give her
Mayb its cheap
but
Full of love !

My family
I cant said my feeling
i feel warm with this family

He is not my brother ^^
He is....
lalala~
someone
Thanks he so much
he bought PHONE as sis birthday present
Damn good !!! ^^

My daddy
Cute boh '

Kita 3!
I love them !!!

Hey ,
mum hand and my hand ~ 


Last wish for her


HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear 

No comments:

Post a Comment