Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sorry

Joyce
I really felt sorry to what I done and said that make  you feel hurt
Sometimes I tot i joking can make you guys happy
But now i understand ...I'm wrong

Exam week , I told Leen ...I feel lonely and I miss my old friend
I miss them much
I cant give up one of them even they just my normal friend
Ya, i HATE smoking too
but did anyone ask why I wanted to smoke?
All just scold me and said I'm stupid
But why even you ?

When you said I make you felt hurt when i jogging
Sorry ..really sorry 
No next time

Do you know that ,
sometimes i reli selfish 
i hope the one i care , i love will be mine
even boyfriend and friend
But i cant
i know that 
I hate when my best friend have best friend too
I think everyone will hate too 
Ya...i'm not matual
I cant think which is positive and negative



Thanks for being my friend
I never regret to have you 
when i need someone to talk
you will be there
when i have problem 
you will be there
when i alone
you will be there
Thanks ..so much my dear
So sorry today
I promise
I will try to change
Please dont leave me alone ...

 Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.


Today out with my friends and u 
You sms me that time I reli feel happy
But when we play with leen them..
I realise our talk ...less

your care less
I feel like wanna cry 
but duno how to say my feel


But thanks you !

Anyway

 

I Loss one best friend when I'm form 3..
I loss one best friend when I'm form 4

I loss one boy i love the most

I feel afraid when who I care and love leave me

When you tell huey leen u r tired to care me 
I scare i will loss one best friend i love and care


This is the 1st time i can feel the friend love from you 
I can feel the care 
I feel jealous with alicia and fiona
their friendship can make other jealous
I hope i can be that


I try to change 
I try to do 
I try to care
I try to love 
All i do i just hope you all wont leave me


I hate the feeling 


Sometimes i said i love alone


No1 know that 
..When I'm alone , i will think bout this and tha




I HATE ALONE










































* If make you feel annoying...SORRY *

No comments:

Post a Comment