Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunway Pyramid

i LOVE this!~
Look like 1 family <3
Sai Mui sayang by 2 sister
Hehe
 This is the first day i out with them [ Ann , Alicia , Leen , Joyce , Fiona , Yqi , Ylnn ]
WHole night cant sleep 
>< TOO excited !
Haha

Morning 6 am sumthing i go prepared everything
I realise...I change around 10 clothe and throw like pasar malam !
Damn lo..have to clean it tomorrow



After I come.
I remember Ann Gor said.. ''2nd Jeniffer'' 
Haha...Should happy or?
Hmm...then i sure go find Hamdan lor...

scared she angry me cause something 
hou choi ..everything ok ..just abit paiseh la


Then we go sing k 
damn that waitress
Sing K cannot scream huh ?

Standing at the chair also cant huh ?
HAK PENGGUNA larh !

btw, nice !

Actually beside is joyce
But ...i love this picha so much !!!

Peace ^^

Am I look like child ?!

My lovely leen jie
Thanks her when i'm sad she beside me
Muacks !


Nice?!

Hamdan !!!!
Chiuyan!!!!


Loon Gor here
sometimes he's cool><
feel scare to take with him


this girl take my camera and take pic
PERASAN



Conclusion for yesterday : I LOVE THEM !
THANKS MY SCHOOL FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment