Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday ,3/10/2011


I'm tired...
I hate my life
I hate myself
I hate form 6
I hate YOU ALL !

A person who good in everything will love by other
When you are a loser , no1 will pity u !
Jeniffer ,wake up please
This world no1 will care you !

Why compare me with other
I'm a normal gal 

Ya,
I'm not that clever
I'm not that pretty
I'm not that slim
I'm not that friendly
BUT THATS ME !
i ady try to change myself

WHY
Teacher,
Izit my english not good than them
Izit my attitude not good as them
Izit my result not good like them

Exam Exam Exam !
I hate EXAM !
i hate school now!

No1 understand me
trying to less talk at school
Can I?
I hope so...

Next week exam
even i revision now
but i still duno what I studying
DAMN !
If i cant get a good result..
I will DIE soon ..
Seriously...

Life_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment