Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 25, 2012

2012.5.26


This thursday ...
Just finished mid year exam and having lunch with ANN
at Puchong Yong Tau Fu .
First time he eat this and feel nice
Then...something happen
I SAW MY CAR MIRROR HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER...
KENA SAMAN !
First time in my life!
........
I really feel very scared and sad that time
Dunno what to do ..
only thing I can do is...act happy infront others

After back home...
I cry infront younger sister..
she asked me what happening...
I just keep quiet

After they dinner at outside
I'm alone at home..
I cry , I cry loudly ...
I feel regret , waste family money 
Sumore saw on call 36 
Cry more

This few day ,
I feel hopeless
I feel lonely
I feel useless
I feel nobody 

Every negative thing came out in my brain 

Ya, he said don't negative thinking
But I'm tired to be a human !

Others said why so stupid do this and that
BUt did they asked why I do this ?

Everyday ,I exercise 
Even how tired , I exercise
why ?
I wan
slim
why ?
I hate ppl said i'm fat 
I'm gemuk
I'm elephant
why ?
NObody like fat girl

I tried bulimia before..
Nobody know
Why i do this ? 
I know that I'm stupid
but I really cant control myself
Everytime after eat full , I feel that I'm fat
I wanna like Girls Generation
Didt they know the feeling?

Everyday I show my happy face ,
Am I happy ?
I dont know...
Am I acting ? 
I dont know...

I'm tired, tired to do everything
Tired to make other happy 
Tired...Tired to be like this

Am I rude?
Am I fat?
Am I stupid?
Am I ugly?
Am I useless?

Only thing I can do now...CHANGE 



No comments:

Post a Comment