Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 28, 2013

Black Friday ??

Black Friday again..
I really in bad mood 
I scared , I dissapointed and I feel touched Too

yesterday friends and me take a video 
And I post it at facebook
I think its nothing because just a joke 
at my working place

But .. Today , manager give a call 
and said lady boss was angry because of the video
Im scared , I scared get scold
And a super bad news is....lady boss coming tonighT..
I Know  , is my wrong and I should say sorry ...
Now the only thing I can do is Face It

My feeling was getting better when I realise my Lovely friends wont leave me

Thanks Bebe who treat me eat something that I wont eat
Seriously , I feel better now

Thanks Chris , The quotes 顺其自然really meaningful to Me

Thanks Ah Seng Too
Thanks for Giving me so much brave
And feel touched when You said anything happen You will stand out


So, I know Im not Alone
So..face It !!!! #^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment