Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 24, 2013

24.6.2013

How dissapointed ?! 
How dissapointed when you plan everything to have a fun trip with your best friends 
and now everything gone ?!
How dissapointed when you treat someone good , but people treat you just like a SHIT ?! 

Before this , you guys said when working , we save alot money and have a trip together
but YOU ! Everytime said NO MONEY ?! No money , but why 
you can go here play and eat there? HUH ?! Ya, I might not understand you , but did you think about
when everyone can spend time to go , you the only one said can't ... DID you think about it ?!
Ok fine ... FINE

Why nowadays people working attitude just like SHIT ?! 
Something important you leave it , Something not important but you go and do it ?! How 
fun it's ?!
To some people who think HE's / She's a boss, please...Go and see infront mirror ... Sorry , you're not ! 
Unhappy then shows us , Angry then used hand throw customers food , Playing phone whole day , and 
Doing nothing there !
Is that working attitude ?! How childish you guys are?!  
I know , Not everyone perfect ..I'm not too.. but atleast ! Atleast I do my own job , Atleast I show 
working attitude when I'm working ..But you ?! 
The times you talk people , you complain people , you praise yourself , please..Please think back what you did ?! You did nothing !! 
I smiling , I laughing doesn't mean I nothing ! I just respect you ..But please never do something over my limit! 
Childish attitude nevermind , but can your mind don't be childish ?
Hey boys , you're not a teenage now ! You're adult now..Childish attitude and mind ...How people will friend with you ? please....
If I silent and not going to talk with you or answering your question , means I really unbearable and feel annoying with your action ..
Behave ok ? Attitude shows what a person you are . Nowadays society are cruel ..When the time you really step out to a society , nobody will help you ... Bad attitude just shows others you're useless ! You're the only can help yourself , not others ! 

I don't and I won't care how much you guys hate me , angry me or even unbearable me ..
Is ok  , I just care what I care .. 
I just be good with people who good to me =) 
Change ? 
Ya , I change..
Change to be stronger ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment