Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13 / 4 / 2010

Drag and drop me 



Harlu~
Now write blog lu...
So tired now 
Drag and drop me



Today 5 am wake n play facebook
Now eye wan close le~
haiz
mid year exam cuming soon
i wil die soon

Today our skul have ceramah 4 our masa depan
about the perbankan  n penerbangan
the datuk say bout airoplane de thing
we all laugh till
Drag and drop me



This week is english week ~
so many activiti 
yesterday our pengetua be micheal jackson
hahaha
cute dou...
Then today gt sell bread~
Today me bring money n buy le my favourite de red bean bread!
Yumnmy~
Drag and drop me



Today morning jau eat le 2 man tou ~ 1 coffee~
Lunch eat le bread , vegetable , n 1 cup red bean liong shui !
Then my stomach jau big like ball le~
Nvm la...
Healthy jau okay le !!! 

SKUL LIFE reli boring boring boring
next year should take wat also duno
Mum hope i can take stpm (form 6)
But mi damm stupid -,- take form 6 jz die oni
Drag and drop me


Okay la~ 
Now wan do my homework le
so so so many 



SEE YOU ~
I RUN SIN ~
Drag and drop meDrag and drop me

No comments:

Post a Comment