Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Johor trip





wow
long time no write blog le
I'm back ^.^
Johor trip___
This is my 4th time go johor le
Go how many time also wont boring ^.^
Becz can swiming
haha
BTW , that day reli nice.
can increase our family relationship
but the next day have my exam (MORAL)
haix
okay la

now posting my photo ^^
My hotel name => NEW YORK HOTEL


























This is our hotel view
Nice?
beside there is Singapore~
My dream place T.T
there gt alot leng zai n leng lui
But
i love M'sia the most la

Then after we reach there~
After at hotel ~
sure is take photo 1st ^^













Haix..that day reach johor ady late
No time to swim le..
just can go out eat sum nice food
we go near singapore there~
wah
alot SGapore car
THat day reli eat alot
nice!
Wat we eat leh ?
hehe
We eat
- thailand food
- popia
- fish
- soup
- fishball
- sotong ball ~ (wao .. have a leng zai work at there)

After we eat ~
Pasar malam!
haha
We all just buy buy buy
daddy jz gv money
yeah ~
reli get a lot of thing that day

After we reach hotel
sum important thing need to do
''STUDY''
mum n sis accompany me read till 1 am~
tired ar..
Tomorw mornig stil need swiming~
hehe
swiming there reli cool.
me cold til the leg n my mouth..haha
dunno how to say ~
paiseh XD
after swiming then
SOnah & Steam
huh
sumthing was happen
Reli funny~
when we steam-ing
sudenly my sis throw a thing to me
she tot is rubber
then when i c !
'' lizard ''
My sis n 1 55 run to mum there n i scold sis
' wei ar ! y u like that '
my sis say : i tot is ruber ma
wuwu
geli ar
then 2 hour more..
go back hotel need check out le
go hotel eat ~
Yummy !













After swiming de photo~
cold ar..
sorry guy ~
my picha not nice >.<
Ok lo
then we all go bath
haix
so faz need back to Puchong le
boring day again
T.T

My sis busy take photo
mum busy make up
SmALL sis busy watch movie
me leh?
sure busy take photo again
hahax














Nah~


my sis watching singapore movie
Nice !
our hotel room..
like ..
3 day no clean le
hahax

















Mii Mii

Finaly finish writing ~
Miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment