Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 6, 2009

6.8.2009

3Xam Just finish..

This few day not study then go skul..

Study Study n Study.

reli wanna die le!!

A lot of presure , A lot of thing wanna tell him..

but y ? Y he like this ?!

Today 1 gang of my friend dint cum skul``

Just me alone ..very boring neh :(

Bm tEACHER give the exam paper~

when i c ..''OH my GOD''

u all guess wat was happen~~

''MY BM 6 MARKS ONLI''

haha..but not yet + the full marks la..

Today my 2 friend ( Malay & India ) together with me~

we talk bout friendship things..

when i say bout my best friend..

the MALAY friend (Nadia) ..crying..

i terkejut~ she tell mii..

friendship reli not important 4 her..but..me n the india(JayAnthi)is her best friend..

mii also sugest wat she say ..

i miss my best friend..reli miss..

i wan say sry to her..but she hate me..

wat can i do now ?!

jz everyday cry cry cry !

reli useless..

Nadia n Jaya tell me..4gt past n remember NOW!

haiz..

i ady try my best to forgot this best friend..but i cant..

anyway..hope ..she will forgive mii..

OK la~today until here ^^

Miss u guy ~

muacks muacks :) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment